|Recent Entries||Friends Entries||Calendar||Memories|
I am happy. The happiest ever. Swoon. And very well (thank you for your concern Peter) I'm just loved up and rather distracted.
I love you all and I've had a very merry Christmas and hope you all have too. I miss you all each day and hope that 2008 is the year that I get to see you all. Maybe that will be my New Year's Resolution this year. Screw losing poundage, I will see you all! Especially Hopefully Jeni and Chris way out in Americaville.
Lots of Xmas Cheer, Cricketh XXX
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No mine is always to lose weight, and it doesn't seem I ever will :(
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, a girl at work is preggers though, and apparently my cousin did, although we're no close.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A different cousin was found dead recently, I'd never met her, though it is still terribly sad.
5. What countries did you visit?
Spain and Italy.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Lots more pairs of shoes.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 19th - my graduation, June 30th - moving house away from the knobbers.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Moving out of the nightmare house, and into my new happier life, (oh and graduating!)
9. What was your biggest failure?
Letting Tackie get to me ever.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My sailor outfit :)
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My parents, they made it through my graduation as if they liked each other, it was one of the happiest days of my life.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Someone really close to me has been shit stirring a LOT of late, not cool.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent maybe? DVDS being a close second.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My 23rd Birthday Party.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Bleeding Love or Umbrella ella ella ella....
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Going out/Making friends
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Eating :P
20. How will you be spending NYE?
Hopefully at Narly's.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
Scrubs/Charmed/Friday Night Project
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Notes from a Big Country - Bill Bryson
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get? Red Stilettos
29. What did you want and not get? An ipod :(
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Worked, and had a sailor party! Yeah! And I was 23!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
weight loss and a punch up.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Lizzy Caplan
36. What political issue stirred you the most? None
37. Who did you miss? Karla Restall :( and Jenn and Ryan when they moved :(
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Stand up for yourself, cause noone else will
40. Which LJers did you meet in person for the first time?
not a one....
It's been a while since any post of real significance,
My birthday was AWESOME! I got a great hoard this year, present-wise and am feeling really excited about my sailors and seamen party on saturday, I'm hoping lots of people will show up as I've had a few cancellations in the last week and facebook keeps assuring me I have like zilch people coming. Ok so 23, but 3 of those aren't coming. Woe.
Everyone at choir sang happy birthday to me on monday which was super awesome and made me giddy.
I think I'm giddy most about the prospect of a non-dickheady 23rd year, or is it 24th?
I'm reading a lot lately, which is good as I got many many books on Monday, as presents, and will hopefully be devouring them as soon as I have finished "Eats Shoots and Leaves" which is a rather funny take on punctuation. Oh, what a grammar nazi I be.
Anyway love and fluff to y'all and I be seeing you Manchester folk On Sat'day Ooooh Arrrrrr mateys.
HI GUYS, EXCUSE THE CAPITALS!!!!
I REALLY NEED A FAVOUR, AND IT IS GOING TO SOUND CRAZY. However, can any of you possibly front the cash for this:
and I'd pay you back immediately? My friend's daughter has set her heart on this doll for Christmas and they only sell the white version here in the UK.
If anyone can help me out, or even knows of a place in the UK where I can get it could you please let me know ASAP.
Love to you all, Crick x x x
Hello all, it's probably about time for another update, work is going well-ish, it's been hard this last week, but am already looking forward to pay day.
I've been to the doctor for more tablets/nasty vomit drink which aren't working yet, i may go back and ask her to increase the drink to twice a day, not that I really want to :(
I've taken the somewhat monumental decision to skip Pride this year on the grounds that I miss my Mum and I have a good opportunity for a long-ish visit over the Bank Holiday weekend, oh and I really have no desire to see Dickhead Ex-Housemates, coupled with the fact that I hate the claustraphobia that is Canal Street over the weekend. I am gutted not to be singing at the Vigil or marching with my Choir in the parade but shit happens right?!
I guess there's not loads more to say, I spoke to Kay-elf yesterday which was great, she should be coming up soon, also my room is spangly clean because of the life-laundry that Shellie and I inflicted on it!
Anyway that's pretty much it, hope you guys are all good :) Love and Miss you lots. x x x
Stomach pains are owwy.
I am starting a detox diet for 7-14 days on Saturday. Am practicing today. I love sandwiches tho :( and today's was especially yummy, I have a new found love of fruit though.
Shell and I are at Matt and Maurices tonight for tea which makes me excitable.
Teh job is teh gloom today, as is the pain in my back and sides.
Terrible haircut is growing out, and hair is generally glossy, this makes me feel slightly brighter. It needs cutting again, but I am now frightened of new hairdressers, and some old ones. Woe.
Another update in a fortnight, hope you are all well. x x x
I'm sure you were all on the edge of your seats to know this, but I have decided to butt out and just be there for the people who have at various times been there for me :)
Dean and I are off to the theatre tonight and I am excited at the prospect. Also I may get to see the ever-lovely Shaz and Rach :) woot.
I hope all of you are well and enjoyed DH as much as I did, when I finally got a life-break big enough to read it!
Love x x x
I found something out yesterday, and I am annoyed at the hurt it's caused a dear friend of mine. However the act itself has got to me, because of vague feelings that being annoyed by it makes me a hypocrite. However all situations are different and I shall reserve judgement until I feel less befuddled.
I feel I should update. Not much is going on, I have a sore throat today, so I bought a lemon and some honey to make myself honey and lemon drinks with today.
I'm getting through my assignments at work pretty fast which is getting me down as there is nothing to do, and it creates hassle for the management as they have to find me something to do. I hate having to walk into the office these days when I've finished all I've been assigned after an hour! I'm trying to pace myself, I really am. :(
My loffly choir who I loff did a mini-concert at UMIST last night which went pretty damn well, my throat is killing me today though as I really am not a soprano 1, and I had to sing A Whiter Shade of Pale last night which includes some killer notes. Then we went for a small drink in Taurus and I got chatting with Sarah who is so nice, she even gave me a lift back to mine! Awwww.
Tonight there is a Sapphonics rehersal, which I am happy about, we are singing Caravan of Love that Esther arranged, and I have *finally* tracked down and copied the version of One Voice that we did all those years ago in CLOGs so we are going to try that piano-less tonight, I really hope it goes well because I love it!
Apart from that I may not get my full deposit back because Becky hasn't paid her rent for the last two months, she doesn't even pay it, her parents do! I have a horrid feeling she's away at the moment, and it needs to be sorted by the weekend. GRRRRRRRRR!
Thanks for the messages of love and sympathy, you all mean so much to me, and I'm so glad you are a part of my life.
The new job is going well, I'm learning how to issue prescriptions tonight :) woo and woohay.
And tonight I am heading out with my beloved Dean, and tomorrow I AM MOVING HOUSE! EEEEEEK! LEAVING LAST YEAR WELL AND TRULY BEHIND ME.
Hope you are all good, Fi if you are reading this, I don't know if you still manage to, please, please give me a call.
|Recent Entries||Friends Entries||Calendar||Memories|